Best BlogSpot SEO Tips for Blogger

SEO-increase-blog-traffic.jpg
SEO For Blog

Blogging and SEO are two things which are interrelated to each other and without proper SEO you can't get highest ranking in a search engine for your blog/website.

As we all know the Limitation of Google Blogspot in term of Search engine optimization. Google Blogspot is a free & best tool for starting your journey as a blogger. Many bloggers start there journey with Google Blogspot and then migrate to another tool like WordPress to gain the better control.

Also, Read - Best site to start a blog for free (Blogger.com) And start making money online

In this post, I will share some best working SEO tips for Blogger.

Blog URL Link

Blog URL is very important because you can use a targeted keyword in the URL.
While writing a post you can find the Permalink option under Link section to your right side panel. Under the Permalink you have two option Automatic and Custome. Click on the custom button and edit the URL as per your blog title or use targeted keyword related to your post.

Blogpost Permalink
BlogSpot Permalink

Post Title

Blog Post title is very much important. Keep the blog title in between 60 to 65 character. It is very good if you show blog title before post title.
Google shows only 65 characters in search results, you should display post title first. otherwise this should harm to your SEO.

How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title In Blogger

1.Login to your blogger account blogger.com.
2.Then Go to Template->Edit HTML
3.Find the code Ctrl+f
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

And replace With
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
</b:if>

4. Save Template
Now Every pages will have post title itself.

Images For SEO

We already have a completely separate article on how to optimize the image for SEO.
Add an alt tag to every image you add to Blogspot. Define the every image property.

Check This - How to do Image Optimization for SEO

Meta Tag

Meta tag can contain the whole information about the blog page. It Contains title, description and other detail of blog URL. Meta tag can be used to add the targeted keyword in a blog which is related to your blog spot, Don't forget to add meta tag for every post this will definitely help for blog SEO optimization.

Nofollow external link

Nofollow and Dofollow are the two basic concepts in SEO. If you know the Basic SEO then you are aware of this term. Now the question is that which link should be Dofollow and which could be Nofollow?.

Dofollow link is the link which we want to follow by the Google Bot from our blog page And Nofollow links which we don't want to follow by the Google Bot from our blog page. sometimes we link to any bad domain or any affiliate product then we use the Nofollow attribute.

Blog Commenting

When replying to readers comment try to use the post related keyword this could help to maintain the keyword density. Use the Google+ integrated comment form.
this will help to get higher social media integration in your Google+ circle.

Optimise for Mobile(Smartphone).

Many readers are using their smartphone to view your blog/website, so it’s important to ensure that your Blog is searchable and optimize as per the mobile screen resolution. The site automatically shrinks down to fit a smartphone screen, so you won’t have to scroll horizontally as well as vertically.


Hope this tips will help the Blogger Users for there blog SEO, But Blogspot is a third-party product and have a minimum customization option for SEO so it will be better if you move to WordPress or any other tool after getting the required experience in Blogging.


karizma

Blogger Since 2012 Love to write personal experience and share with others.

26 Comments

  1. It was awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative. It’s a great pleasure reading your post. It’s useful information. Thanks for sharing this article here. digital marketing agency indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving your thoughts on this topic, very informative. SEO is a very big word, there are always changes in the algorithm of the search engines.
    Reference: https://proweb365.com/minneapolis-seo-company/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! top seo expert singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://1seoagency.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. seo services singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article, I have been looking for a registration that has been with you for a long time. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful registration. if you want to visit my blog 9 of the Most Effective SEO Best Tips Strategy in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. business seo services

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picking whether to utilize an office that represents considerable authority in SEO can be an exceptionally befuddling choice. https://www.sandeepmehta.co.in/affordable-seo-services-delhi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. https://www.smore.com/c0hz5-seo-consultant-singapore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. seo consultant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. seo service

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... https://singaporebestseo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. http://61c4a78b5f96b.site123.me/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... seo

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. seo company

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also singapore event company

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. seo company to hire

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. seo company services

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://seoservicess-site0.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. best seo in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  21. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. seo expert in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... best seo expert

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. singapore seo

    ReplyDelete
  24. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. seo agency singapore

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks seo marketing singapore

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post